Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Timelines for WWW paper

I reviewed earlier a web task analysis paper called “The tangled Web we wove: a taskonomy of WWW use” which was published at 1999. My plan was to check the future work which referred to this work, and build up on it. I found 51 papers which cited this paper. Due to the large number of citations, I have only selected some papers (mostly) on different years and reviewed only the ones I believe that they did build on this work.

Throughout next posts, I will state paper(s) name(s), year, and then discuss how they relate to our source paper. For some the related papers, I will provide a full review. Please note that I will use [ref], or (ref) as a reference to the WWW paper.


Update:
Here is a list of the related 'timeline trace' for this papers:



No comments:

Post a Comment